Nuntius Hardware Solutions
RF/Analog/Mixed Signal |
Digital ASIC Design |
Electronic Circuit Design
Electronic Circuit Design and Development
Advanced electronic products are often based on analog and digital components, embedded processors and software. Nuntius expertise in electronic system development spans all of the necessary technologies and disciplines for implementing these complex products. We offer extensive experience to support our clients in challenging electronic development projects, including technology feasibility and product prototypes. Our flexible engagement model offers support for complete specification-to-prototype projects or a subset of technical tasks to complement our clientís resources.
Circuit design typically entails complete system design, comprising analog and digital circuits, programmable logic devices, including FPGAs, and programmable processors. Nuntiusí electronic circuit designers have extensive experience in developing complex electronic systems including stand-alone systems and add-on PCB circuits for products in the communication, computer and consumer markets. The PCI media processor depicted below illustrates a typical Nuntius product design.
Nuntius has recognized expertise with a wide range electronic products and applications:
- Wireless: 802.11, 802.15
- Multimedia: Digital video, digital audio, compression, system transport, computer graphics
- Network Communications: Ethernet, 802.3, ATM, Sonet
- SOC: Communications controllers, signal processor, system controller
- RF/Analog Design: Modems, RF stages, amplifiers, data converters
Nuntius employs the latest design strategies, tools and design flows to cope with the challenges of advanced electronic circuit development. Our project design flow comprehensively addresses the demands of advanced electronic circuit development.
Nuntiusí software experts have experience with a variety of programmable platforms, including DSPs and general purpose processors. Our software developers have a command of the most advanced programming languages and popular operating systems, including embedded, real-time OS environments.
Design Tools and Methodologies
- System Design Tools: Modeling, algorithm development, simulation, digital signal processing design
- HDL design: VHDL, Verilog
- Verfication: Simulation, formal verification, timing verification
- FPGA Logic design: Logic synthesis, high level design synthesis
- Design for Test: JTAG, built-in-test, test interface design
- PCB Design: Floor planning, placement, routing, mixed signal design layout
Home Page |